Slovenia is a member of the European Union from 2007. It is now also part of OECD, organization which groups under its name some of the most developed countries in Europe. The economic and political situation is a key factor to be considered when you intend to open a Slovenian company
. If you wish to invest in this country, you will most likely need the specialized assistance
of our team of experts in company formation in Slovenia
. They can assist you with all necessary information and help you start a business in this country.
What are the advantages of investing in Slovenia?
There are some pluses that the Slovenian economic environment has
compared to other jurisdictions. The facts listed below will give you a plus of information on the context you must have in mind when you intend to invest in Slovenia
. Some of the strong points of the country
• The process of company registration in Slovenia is similar to other European procedures of establishment;
• A fair treatment of the investors regardless whether they are Slovenian or from outside the borders of the country;
• Favorable profit tax (corporate tax at the rate of 17%);
• An educated and specialized labor force;
• Safe business environment thanks to the economic and political stability;
• A functional, well developed infrastructure;
• Absence of regulatory barriers;
• Localization in the temperate climate zone thus benefitting from moderate temperatures all year long;
• Strategic position in the central region of Europe, providing direct access to the regional markets.
Additional reasons for investing in Slovenia
The Slovenian government encourages the collaboration between local and foreign investors by the proposition and implementation of programs supporting mixed ownership of companies. One of the reasons to invest in Slovenia is the existence of several governmental initiatives and state concessions accorded to investments bigger than 0.5 million euro in industry, services and research.
Thanks to its location, Slovenia is a good place to launch or simply test a market, prior to your extension in the markets from the south-east of Europe. Moreover, for those who intend to invest in Slovenia, the country is still offering the opportunity to take part in the last privatization move, after the massive reconstruction brought by the collapse of the communist regime.
Our company formation experts in Slovenia
are ready to offer counseling and business advice regarding your intention to invest in this country. Don’t hesitate to contact
us and ask more information about how to open a company in Slovenia
, how to obtain the needed permits, licenses and any other documents required for establishing your business in this country.